- Detail Images
Fits like a glove.
Designed specifically for women's bodies, The North Face Women's Terra 55 Backpack doesn't compromise comfort or functionality. In fact, this weekend-specific pack easily supports 45-pound loads, thanks to the plush and fully adjustable Optifit harness system. To adjust the pack to your individual torso, simply undo the center cam release and slide the shoulder harness up or down for an ideal fit. A sleek and anatomically correct shoulder harness conforms to your body, and the vertical channel ventilation promotes air circulation when backpacking under hot, humid conditions.
Seven total pockets make this pack a veritable pack mule for multi-day excursions, and two exterior pockets hold water bottles for easy access. A large zippered side entry allows access to the main compartment without disturbing the pack's entire contents, and a sleeping bag compartment makes for organized packing. Allowing for on-trail safety in case of an emergency, the pack's chest buckle doubles as a safety whistle.
- Backpack supports loads up to 45 pounds
- Anatomically-correct, adjustable Optifit harness
- Vertical channel promotes air circulation
- Anatomically correct, load-spreading hip belt
- Seven total pockets, including two exterior water bottle pockets
- Large zippered side entry to main compartment
- Improved zippered sleeping bag compartment access
- Safety whistle located on chest buckle