Leaner and meaner.
Totally redesigned, The North Face Women's Terra 40 Backpack is leaner and lighter for overnight adventures and minimalist weekends in the backcountry. This pack comfortably supports 45-pound loads, thanks to the ultra-comfortable and anatomically correct shoulder harness. Vertical channels promote air circulation during stifling summer trips and sub-tropic excursions. An anatomically correct, load-spreading hip belt lined with soft air mesh brings a plush feel and better air circulation when you're walking long distances.
Seven total pockets conveniently stash overnight extras and weekend essentials, two of which are located on the hip belt for easy access. Six lash points clip tools and accessories for greater versatility. In addition, this pack is hydration-compatible (bladder sold separately) for on-trail refreshment.
- Backpack supports loads up to 45 pounds
- Anatomically correct shoulder harness
- Vertical channel promotes air circulation
- Anatomically correct, load-spreading hip belt
- Seven total pockets, including two easy-access hip belt pockets
- Six lash points for clipping tools and accessories
- Hydration compatible (bladder sold separately)