- Detail Images
A versatile and durable tote for all occasions.
If you want to get in a quick yoga session before you head to work, then use The North Face Women's Tannen Tote Bag. Just put your clothes in the bag along with your laptop and documents in their appropriate sleeves, your water-bottle in its pouch, and slide your yoga mat and towel between the handles. Don’t forget all your little accessories you need throughout the day that conveniently fit in zippered and sleeve pockets in the front. Then head out without a worry over the weather because this bag has a MegaPU coating and PU zips to ensure your stuff doesn't get wet. And, at the end of the week, dump all that stuff out and use it for your weekend getaway.
- Women-specific fit for comfort
- Wide handles give the option to include a yoga mat and/or towel for your daily exercise
- Zippered top-access allows quick and easy open and close
- 900D polyester with MegaPU coating and external PU zippers ensure your stuff remains dry during stormy weather
- Internal laptop sleeve and elastic, and external zippers and sleeves allow you to organize your belongings however you like
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this bag for a carry on tote and it fits that need perfectly. Love the color and the many pockets. Only downside is the strap is not super comfortable if the bag is heavy, a padded strap would have been appreciated. Other than that, love the bags design and functionality.
Great bag for everything!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this bag as a carry on when flying alone with my 3 month old son. I haven't stopped using it as my daily purse/diaper bag since. The straps to secure a yoga mat at the top work great in lots of things: jackets, baby carrier, blankets, etc. The pockets make for great and easy organization. The bag isn't too big that I lose items in it even when it's stuffed with everything. This is a go to laptop bag for me now. It is lightweight and doesn't add a ton of bulk. I was hesitant to shell out for a bag I only expected to use a few times, but it exceeded my expectations and I would have gladly paid more.