The North Face Taggart Long Short - Women's
Style pursits may tag The North Face Women's Taggart Long Short as a 'Bermuda short' but you may find that 'Pacific Crest short' or 'Long Trail short' more appropriate, given its affinity for the trail. Incredibly soft, supple, and lightweight, it still stands up to the rigors of a multi-day trek and looks great in town between trips, too.
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon with four-way stretch moves with you as you hike towards the peak
- Fabric dries quickly and offers UPF 50-rated protection from the sun's rays
- Active fit features a slightly slimmer cut through the thigh
- Lined waistband won't chafe under your pack's hip-belt
- Two pockets and two rear pockets, two of them zippered for security, stow small trail essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These shorts are flattering and easy to wear. I love the longer length and the fabric (doesn't really show dirt). Another great product from The North Face.