For the technophile with an eye for the outdoors.
Just because you like to have your computer with you doesn't mean you can only be found at a desk. Take your tech toys on the go with the North Face Surge II Women's Laptop Backpack. It has a a padded laptop sleeve to protect your seventeen-inch computer, as a well as a neoprene sleeve to store your tablet. The ergonomic, padded shoulder straps were designed specifically for a woman's body so that the load is more evenly distributed, making it more comfortable and better for your back. So whether you're riding your bike to the office or checking your emails from the top of a trail, you can bring everything you need comfortably and securely with the Surge II.
- Women's-specific ergonomic Flexvent injection-molded shoulder straps are designed to evenly distirbute weight and eliminate pressure points for superior comfort
- Padded air-mesh back panel allows air to flow through to keep you cool, and Spine Channel provides added back support
- Stowable padded hipbelt provides extra support and a snug fit for more strenuous activities
- Padded laptop compartment fits a laptop up to seventeen inches and keeps it protected
- Neoprene tablet sleeve separates and protects your tablet computer
- Tricot-lined front pocket prevents sunglasses and other small items from getting scratched
- Side power cord pocket provides easy access to your charger