- Detail Images
It's more than just super.
- Windproof fabric helps stop the frigid wind in its tracks while allowing for an optimal level of breathability
- A PU-coating helps protect you from the wet in a light snow storm
- PrimaLoft One insulation ensures you stay toasty and warm even when wet
- Polartec Power Stretch side, hood, and hem panels provide comfort and mobility
- A soft cozy hood helps protect your face from the elements
- A smooth shell finish allows for easy layering
- Two hand pockets stash your small essentials
Share your thoughts
More of a fall jacket..
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I purchased this jacket to wear cross country skiing but soon found out that it's more of a fall/spring jacket unless you do some heavy layering underneath. Even doing so, parts of the jacket are not wind proof, so the sides of your body and parts of your arms get pretty chilled. I wear it more as a goofing off jacket and not for serious play.
Not as good as it could be
I wanted this jacket for high energy hiking/snowshoeing
and running on cold breezy days. It breaths well in armpits and back however the wind comes right through the areas covered with nylon. I was hoping for more protection from the wind across the upper arms, shoulders and chest..other than that it is a well made jacket.