- Detail Images
Every step you take up the mountain comes with a slight drop in temperature, so The North Face Women's Super Diez Down Vest stands ready to insulate your core against freezing high-altitude temperatures. Pop this compressible midlayer out of your pack (or your pocket), and stay warm.
- Pertex ripstop is ultra lightweight and easy to layer on top of if flurries start to fall during your trek
- 900-fill down offers a superior warmth-to-weight ratio to hold warmth around your core in brutally cold weather
- Innovative baffle construction keeps down insulation evenly spaced
- Compressible design with loft-retaining down means this vest can be packed in one of its own pockets
- Cinchcord hem lets you seal out the cold
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets keep your hands warm if you're wandering around town after a climbing trip
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Very warm for its size and weight! I wear it frequently under jackets or as a top layer on warmer days. No complaints! I'm 5'5" 130#. I have the XS but kind of wish I had gotten the S for a little extra room.
You can see the feathers through the material, it doesn't bother me at all, but some may not like it.