Laugh at lousy weather instead of fearing it.
It may be bluebird and sunny outside, but ... you're in the mountains, and you know that weather can change in an instant. Equip yourself with The North Face Women's Stormy Trail Jacket to combat late afternoon showers that just love to roll in unexpectedly while you're on the trail.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent Alpha laminated fabric is also windproof to shield you from the foulest weather during your trail run or hike
- FlashDry technology dramatically improves dry time and breathability so you stay comfortable throughout your workout or run
- A full-length zipper helps ditch excess heat on a steep climb while you sprint or when the temperature suddenly warms up
- Reflective details allow other to spot you in low-light conditions
- Hem cinch helps block out the cold and seal in warmth
- Chest pocket with MP3 cord port stashes your key or tunes
- Compact size allows you to easily stow in your backpack or back shirt pocket on uncertain weather days