Run in the rain without getting soggy.
From sunny skies to stinging rain, keep running strong with The North Face Stormy Trail Jacket blocking out the nasty weather you might meet on the trail. You've tried to run in the rain enough times to know that, while it's exciting and refreshing at first, running wet isn't fun. The Stormy Trail's FlashDry technology ensures that the rain won't get in and the sweat you're generating won't hang around under the shell.
- FlashDry technology utilizes a next-generation, ultra-breathable, waterproof laminate that won't trap moisture or water vapor under the shell as it blocks the rain
- Strategically placed polyester panels provide extra breathability where you need it
- Articulated cuff and cinchable hem stop cold, wet air from coming in
- Zippered chest pocket stores your essentials
- Reflective accents make you easier to spot when you're running after dark
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Granted, I'm usually pretty warm anyway, especially about 5 minutes into my run, but...
Breathes like a garbage bag. Obviously does a great job of blocking the wind and rain, but at the cost of making you sweat heavily. Might be better suited to road or trail biking in sketchy conditions where you're more concerned with wind and water protection than breathability. Just didn't work for me for running. Exchanged the Stormy Trail for the TNF Windstopper Hybrid jacket -- much better option for me. Blocks the wind, sheds rain, and breathes great.
The North Face Stormy Trail Jacket
Get Out There Magazine's reporter Sven took The North Face Stormy Trail Jacket for a full test in cool and rainy weather and reports back. In short? A great all around jacket for the shoulder season months.