Shelter in the storm.
Your foot can find solace in The North Face Men's Storm Mid WP Leather Hiking Boot when you're backpacking in wet weather. This burly boot features The North Face's HydroSeal waterproof and breathable membrane and rugged leather upper for reliable protection in rugged terrain and gnarly conditions.
The Storm has a compressed EVA midsole underfoot with The North Face's Cradle technology for stability on rough trails. The North Face also added a TPU Snake Plate for rock protection at the forefoot, and there's an Ortholite footbed for cushioning and odor resistance. Vibram's rubber equips this shoe's sole with the grip you need on slippery stones.
- Burly boot for backpacking and hiking
- HydroSeal waterproof and breathable membrane
- Rugged leather upper with breathable mesh tongue and collar
- Odor-resistant Ortholite footbed enhances cushioning
- Compressed EVA midsole with EVA Cradle heel-stability technology
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot rock protection
- Vibram rubber sole ensures traction and durability
- Item #TNF02V5
- Q & A
Fit too small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 9
Good quality but are small and tight. I recommend one point more than you use.