Let it rain.
If you're on the fence as to whether or not you can squeeze in a quick hike before the rain comes, turn to The North Face Women's Storm II Waterproof Hiking Shoe for waterproof performance, and let your mind be made up for you. A leather and mesh upper assure durability and breathability when trekking around on the trail, while the HydroSeal membrane provides waterproof protection to keep your foot dry when those ominous clouds do in fact decide to open up on you. A compression-molded, EVA midsole fights off fatigue, and the TPU Snake Plate in the forefoot defends your foot against stubborn rocks and roots underfoot. A rubber screen toe cap furthers your protection from the dangers on the trail, and the Vibram rubber outsole delivers superior grip, traction, and durability for long-lasting performance.
- Waterproof hiking shoe assures protection and support
- HydroSeal membrane blocks out water
- Leather and mesh upper assures breathability
- EVA Cradle heel-stability technology locks in your fit
- TPU Snake Plate assures forefoot protection
- Vibram rubber outsole delivers superior traction
- Item #TNF02VN