- Detail Images
Waterproof breathable protection with just the right amount of style.
Equipped with The North Face Women's Stanyan Jacket, you have nothing to fear except for a winter that doesn't deliver a gazillion fluffy-flake snowstorms. This waterproof breathable jacket features smooth style, Heatseeker insulation, and core zip vents for your pow hunts.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent membrane and fully taped seams fend off the elements
- Core zip vents ditch excess heat while you make nonstop top-to-bottom turns
- Heatseeker insulation (synthetic) throughout keeps you comfortable, which means less hot cocoa breaks and more time to shred
- Adjustable fixed hood, adjustable hem system, snap-back powder skirt with elastic gripper, and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs block out the cold and seal in warmth
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your spare goggles, cell, or small essentials
- A chamois cloth located in the wrist accessory pocket wipes off your snow-encrusted goggles after a massive wipeout
Share your thoughts
Can't go wrong
Great jacket. Longer fit. Warm but really easy to layer under as well. A little bulkier than just a shell, but can still pack in a backpack well. Get tons of compliments.
Only (minimal) complaint are the zippers. I personally don't like the double zip and I think that the pockets zip the wrong way (to close your pockets you should zip down, not up!) -- just my personal preference. Also, the interior of the front of the coat catches my neck and chin sometimes. But really nothing too keep me from loving this jacket!
Love this jacket. It has the longer length that I like to keep my backside warm. I like the bolt blue color which allows others to quickly find me in a crowd. The jacket is lightweight and very warm so you can wear it all day without feeling that the weight is tiring you out. The two direction zipper is good for sitting on the lift and not having the jacket bunch up in your face.
I recently wore it in an ice storm and the water beaded up and I stayed nice and dry and warm. Overall I am very pleased with this jacket.
Lightweight yet warm
I love this jacket because it's not bulky and keeps me warm. The length is at the top of the thigh which keeps my backside warm. I really like the attached hood that is adjustable because it keeps my ears nice and warm. I also like the fact that the zipper can be unzipped from the bottom so I can sit down comfortably without the jacket bunching up. The zip pocket on the sleeve has a wipe for glasses or goggles that is tethered so it won't get lost, and there are two inside pockets, one of which zips closed. All in all, it's a terrific jacket!