- Detail Images
More than meets the eye.
The North Face Steep Tech Transformer Men's Jacket is packed with hidden features so you can be ready for anything on your next adventure. It features a removable built-in backpack to keep essential life-saving gear on you at all times, a stow-away hood to protect your head from the elements when icy winds start to bite, and KEVLAR®-reinforced padding to help it hold up against whatever abuse you inflict upon it.
- DWR-treated oxford nylon is rugged and repels moisture
- Critical seams taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Alpine fit is form-fitting for maximum range of motion
- Zippered front chest vents dump heat on intense hikes
- Stowable hood to protect your head from the elements
- KEVLAR® padding at the shoulder and reinforced elbows for added durability
- Adjustable waist belt for a snug fit, and hook-and-loop closure cuffs to keep snow out of your sleeves
- Removable low-profile backpack to keep your necessities close at hand
- Two hand pockets, an internal stash pocket, a goggle pocket, and a chest pocket to store the essentials
Share your thoughts
The North Face ST Transformer Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
This is one of the most rugged jackets I've owned. Solid construction and made to last. Great style and features. The added padding in albows and shoulders gives you that extra confidence when skiing in tight areas.