When there's no need for a regular pack, enjoy the freedom of a fanny pack.
- Secondary compartment features a tricot-lined pocket for your sunglasses or point-and-shoot as well as an organizer for your sundries
- Zip mesh pockets on the padded hip-belt keep your power-gel snacks (or cell, if you must) handy
- Stretch side bottle pockets hold your water
- Removable shoulder strap and the tuckable hip-belt convert pack into a shoulder bag
Share your thoughts
Great for everything!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pack is great for traveling and for hiking!! Lots of space and comfortable!!
I commute to Manhattan several times a...
I commute to Manhattan several times a week.
I am wondering whether to get the Sport Hiker pack in basic black or chili red pepper.
I take public transportation and use this pack instead of a pocketbook.
Any suggestions or advice?