A jacket with enough back-bone for the toughest riding weather.
The most technically advanced shell in the Cryptic series, The North Face Spineology Jacket has enough backbone to stand up to the harshest riding environments. Three-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell fabric provides guaranteed waterproof, windproof, breathable protection when you're bombing chutes and hucking airs while the faux-anorak full-zip design flawlessly marries style with technical performance. There's no more need for spineless cringing when harsh conditions arrive, the Spineology Jacket has your back.
- 3L Performance Gore-Tex shell provides top-tier waterproof and breathable protection
- Fully sealed seams and waterproof YKK zippers eradicate any chance of moisture penetrating the shell
- Core zip-vents provide ventilation for when you're slogging your way up the ridge line
- Respirator collar panel allows your breath to escape when the jacket is fully zipped, preventing goggle fogging and moisture buildup
- The fixed helmet-compatible drop hood provides protection in the nastiest snowstorms
- Powder skirt with clip integration allows the skirt to be integrated with any pant for keeping snow out on powder days
- Adjustable cuffs with integrated thumb holes keep sleeves from riding up when you're riding down
- An array of internal and external pockets hold goggles, media player, cold hands, included goggle wipe, and other accessories
- Recco reflector aids in quick location in the event of an avalanche or other emergency
Share your thoughts
I compared the mens chest bust and...
I compared the mens chest bust and arm length of this jacket and it matches with my other North Face jacket, but I heard that this specific jacket runs very LONG compared to the other ski jackets by North Face. Is this true?
The center back length on this jacket is 31.25 in. which is a little bit on the longer side of their average ski jacket, which is probably between 29-30 in.
They tend to design their ski jackets a little bit longer in order to drop it down over your rear more so that way you get less powder up your back.
Hmm, OK thank you. :)
I was forced to order this jacket on another site because there were no Mediums in stock.
I guess I'll know if it's too long when it gets here!
Northface Spineology Jacket
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Awesome jacket. Has proved to be exceptionally wind and waterproof. Breathes well. Nice and light, Packs easily. Overall quality is great.
I saw this at the North Face store and...
I saw this at the North Face store and liked the styling and features, but am put off by the cost. Does anyone have this, and if so can you tell me if it was worth the cost? Thanks