- Detail Images
- HyVent two-layer shell repels snow and water while breathing for comfort
- 60g Heatseeker Eco insulation adds warmth on chilly lift rides and windy city streets
- Powder skirt blocks snow and snaps back for trips downtown; can be connected to compatible pants to create a total barrier against snow
- Multiple pockets hold your cell, goggles, tunes, and vices
- Buddy lift clip holds your pass or ticket
Share your thoughts
I'm considered wild and wacky by my hiking buddies. Sooooooooo when I saw this jacket I just knew it was the next step in continuing that belief. The colors are perfect for me and I look fantastically crazy in it. And you are right it makes a person easy to find. Plus I like being noticed. lol
This jacket is fun to own. Great fit and super warm. My friends love it because they can always find me on the slope.
insulated shell that gets noticed!
This is the perfect weight of jacket for most winter & spring days in Tahoe or most anywhere on the West Coast--just add an extra layer if it's really cold out or you're further East. It is insulated but not bulky, really comfortable fabric, and boy is is a conversation starter. I have the green and yellow version and the pink/purple is a bit more understated and I love both colors. I wear a solid, dark pant with it and never felt it was "too much." Plus it's just such a functional jacket.
Just bought the special effects jacket in...
Just bought the special effects jacket in Rambutan pink. are there ski pants to match?
NF's 2012 Womens Riderarchy Pant come in the same pink-if you want that-and also black.
Low rise waist with a high BACK that's really comfortable, great pockets that don't get in the way/stick out, recco, durable, use them for both skiing and snowboarding all season. I'm 5'3/130 and own them in both size S and M. Smalls fit perfectly, and size M is baggier look and I can adjust the waist with the tabs.
I own 5 pairs. They Fing ROCK.