- Detail Images
Mr. Bro-brah will probably try to get your number when he gets a good look at you ... so watch out.
- HyVent two-layer membrane and fully taped seams tells the wet to take a hike
- Breathable fabric and core vent zips release excess heat when you bootpack, build a kicker, or participate in a Chinese downhill
- An elastic powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters block out snow when you take a huge digger
- A fixed hood helps protect your face from the wind and blinding snow
- A plethora of pockets stashes your spare goggles, tunes, and other essential items
Share your thoughts
This jacket works great and looks amazing, plus it's nice and long to keep out drafts.
How long is this jacket? Will it cover my...
How long is this jacket? Will it cover my butt?
I am 5'4"--I generally order a size up because I like a loose, baggy fit; that being said, the size L definitely covers my butt. The size M would probably just cover it too.