The North Face Snowsquall Mid Boot - Women's
Serious warmth for seriously cold conditions.
Whether you're setting off on an Alaskan adventure or going out to shovel your driveway during the harshest storm of the season, the North Face Snowsquall Mid Women's Mid Boot will protect your feet from subzero temps. PrimaLoft insulation provides warmth without bulk, and a HydroSeal membrane blocks out moisture so your feet don't get soaked when you're trudging through snow.
- 400g PrimaLoft Eco insulation in the forefoot and toes and 200g in the rest of the boot keeps your feet warm in frigid weather
- HydroSeal membrane shields your foot from water from the outside while allowing moisture to escape from the inside
- Nubuck and PU-coated leather upper is waterproof and ballistic mesh panels breathe
- Mylar zones in the tongue and underfoot trap heat
- Northotic multi-density footbed provides enhanced stability, support, and cushioning
- EVA midsole is lightweight and comfy
- TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole provides traction in subzero temps, and IcePick lugs harden when the it's freezing for additional grip
- The North Face comfort-rates this boot to -25°