Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Boys' Ski Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
They grow along with him.
The North Face Boys' Snowquest Suspender Pants ensure that he'll embark on all of his winter adventures in warm, dry comfort. The waterproof, breathable, two-layer HyVent membrane acts as an impenetrable barrier against moisture for guaranteed dryness, and the synthetic Heatseeker insulation delivers a cozy, toasty fit and feel for spending all day on the mountain. The convertible, removable elastic suspenders keep the waist in place while preventing snow from getting in and soaking his baselayers. The ankle gaiters are equipped with gripper elastic to defend against sneaking snow in deep powder, and the EZ-Grow legs at the hem and inside lining extend their length by up to two inches to keep up with his growth spurts.
- HyVent (two-layer) membrane/laminate
- 100% 75D polyester micro-dobby face fabric
- 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Waterproof and breathable
- 60g Heatseeker insulation
- Convertible, removable elastic suspenders
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- EZ-Grow leg extend up to 2in
- Reflective logo
- Regular fit
- Item #TNF01T9