They grow along with him.
The North Face Boys' Snowquest Suspender Pant makes sure he'll embark on all of his winter adventures in warm, dry comfort. The waterproof, breathable DryVent membrane acts as an impenetrable barrier against moisture for guaranteed dryness, and the synthetic Heatseeker insulation delivers a cozy, toasty fit and feel for spending all day on the mountain. The convertible, removable elastic suspenders keep the waist in place while preventing snow from getting in and soaking his baselayers. The ankle gaiters are equipped with gripper elastic to defend against sneaking snow in deep powder, and the EZ-Grow legs at the hem and inside lining extend their length by up to two inches to keep up with his growth spurts.
- Insulated skiing and snowboarding pants
- Waterproof and breathable DryVent membrane
- Heatseeker insulation stays warm when wet
- EZ Grow feature extends cuffs as he grows
- Ankle gaiters keep snow out of his boots
- Adjustable waist with suspenders
- Item #TNF02MH
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
Bought a size Large for my thin 12 year old, they are big around but will work with suspenders and have plenty of room to grow. Quality is good, but definitely not super thick, just okay.