Maybe her first and best high-tech and comfy ski bib.
If the snowy alpine scenery and sliding down slopes don't make her fall in love with skiing, The North Face Toddler Girls' Snowdrift Insulated Bib Pant just might. This bib has a weatherproof pant and soft, fleecy top for allover warmth and coziness. Two layers of waterproof, breathable HyVent keep her legs dry and comfy, while the top is yummy fleece insulation. And this bib adjusts to accommodate growing toddlers, with adjustable shoulder straps and EZ Grow pant cuffs that extend as she sprouts up like a weed. A half-elastic waistband with hook-and-loop closure and front center zip that extends through the fly make dressing and undressing hassle-free. Reinforced knees and kickpatches add to the durability of this high-tech and sweet-as-pie bib. Pair this cutie with The North Face Chimmy jacket for a match made in ski-slope heaven.
- HyVent 2L nylon faille weave pant
- Fully seam sealed pant
- Heatseeker Aero 60g pant insulation
- 300-weight polyester fleece top
- Adjustable shoulder straps with hook-and-loop closure
- Center front zip that extends through fly
- Half-elastic waist with hook-and-loop closure
- EZ Grow cuffs and gaiters
- Reinforced kick patch at hem
- Cargo pocket