You'll wish they made a pair for adults.
Whether your toddler loves flying down the bunny hill behind Dad, sledding with the family, or helping her older sister make snow forts, The North Face Toddler Girls' Insulated Bib Pant ensures she stays warm and comfortable, no matter the activity.
This bib has a weatherproof pant, complete with light synthetic insulation for leg warmth and a soft, fleecy top for allover furnace-like fervor and general coziness. Two layers of waterproof, yet breathable DryVent keep her legs dry and comfy. And when she hits that growth spurt, grow cuffs let you extend them another inch and half, so she can get a few seasons out of them. Not to mention, a half-elastic waistband with hook-and-loop closure and front center zip that extends through the fly makes getting ready quick and easy.
- Lightly insulated bib snow pant endures winter weather
- Two-layer laminate delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Synthetic insulation ensures she stays toasty all day
- EZ Grow system extends to prevent her from outgrowing them
- Regular fit assures a natural range of motion
- Reinforced cuffs at the ankle withstand he stomping around
- Ankle gaiters help block snow from sneaking in
- Item #TNF02O4