Protection on the bunny slopes and far beyond.
- Lower half features waterproof breathable fabric and 60g Heatseeker Aero insulation to lock in her body's heat
- Upper bib is made of 300-weight TKA fleece to add another layer of breathable warmth
- Hook-and-loop adjustable shoulders and half-elastic, tab-adjustable waistband ensure a just-right fit
- Extendable EZ-Grow cuffs allow this bib to fit her through several seasons
- Reinforced knees and kick patches stand up to rough treatment on the playground and the ski slopes
- Leg gaiters with gripper elastic block the snow out of her boots and fit over snow and ski boots
- Full front zipper lets her get in and out easily for bathroom breaks
Share your thoughts
Warm and Comfy
These are great, and I say that after a full season of little girl skiing in Park City. I think the bib is great - no snow down the back, and no falling down pants. And the fleece around the core adds a nice element of extra warmth. Hoping for at least another season out of these.
Warm enough for my girl to wear in -20 to...
Warm enough for my girl to wear in -20 to -40 Alberta winters?
With proper layering, yes.