The right winter boot for adventurous, independent toddlers.
Your toddler has to do everything for himself these days; his attempts at layering up to go out in the snow may frustrate him, but he'll have no problem with The North Face Toddler Boys' Snow Plough Pull-on Boot. The slip-on design makes it easier for him to get outside, while the waterproof construction and HeatSeeker insulation keeps his feet warm and dry as he thrashes around in the snow.
- 100g HeatSeeker insulation keeps his feet warm so he can stay outdoors as long as he likes
- TPR lower shell and DWR treatment of shaft keep the wet stuff out
- Tough upper of rugged pigskin and abrasion-resistant textile stands up to rough play
- Slip-on design and easy side zip lets him get ready to go outside almost completely by himself
- TPR outsole offers reliable traction