- Detail Images
Performance is priority.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent fabric keeps you dry
- Heatseeker synthetic insulation keeps you warm, even when wet
- Detachable, adjustable hood is there when you need it and gone when you don't
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs seal out the snow
- Hem cinch cord keeps drafts from getting inside
- Interior security pocket for valuables
- Internal media pocket takes care of your MP3 player and phone
- Powder skirt keeps snow out on deep days
Share your thoughts
Not a bad buy
I bought this jacket (in purple) prior to a Colorado ski trip; I did not want to deal with the inner and outer layers of my previous jacket. This came very quickly. It looks good on, I got the medium, I am a size 6-8 with a D-cup and with multiple layers it was a bit snug. The L may have been a better choice to layer with. The jacket itself is warm but def requires some under-layers. It has very few pockets which I like and has vents in all the right spots. It could be 1-2 inches longer but did not really feel too short. I wore it with NF off-white pants which I think matched well, white may be too bright. Worth it for the on-sale price I think.
Light and Warm
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a well made jacket. It's light and warm with lots of pockets. I am 5'2" and many very fitted jackets don't work. The cut of this jacket is slightly fitted and very comfortable. If you like a longer looser jacket, go up a size.
What kind of temps would this jacket be...
What kind of temps would this jacket be good for? Will it suit spring skiing as well as winter?