No limit this season on bagging powder trophies.
Don The North Face Skull Horn Jacket, paint your face, and calm your nerves— as soon as the flakes start to fall, pow hunting season is on. You'll be glad for the waterproof and breathable HyVent shell and snap-down powder skirt when you launch into the first kill of the year and find yourself waist deep in powdery gore. Stalking big game requires the proper attire, the Skull Horn jacket is a good place to start.
- 2L HyVent Proweave shell with a traditional camo print provides the protection and cover you need when hunting powder stashes
- Fully seam sealed to eradicate any chance of moisture penetrating the shell
- Taffeta, tricot, and mesh lining comfortably slides over layersUnderarm vents provide ventilation for when you're slogging your way up the ridge line
- Respirator collar panel allows your breath to escape when the jacket is fully zipped preventing goggle fogging and moisture buildup
- The fixed helmet-compatible hood provides protection in the nastiest snow flurries
- Powder skirt with clip integration allows the skirt to be integrated with any pant for keeping snow out on the deepest powder days
- Adjustable cuffs with integrated thumb holes keep sleeves from riding up when you're riding down
- An array of internal and external pockets hold goggles, media player, cold hands, ammo, and accessories
- Recco reflector aids in quick location in the event of an avalanche