Trust your goods to the Singletasker.
- Comfortable FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps to ease the pain of heading to class
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with zippered stash pocket promotes airflow to keep your back cool and your stash dry
- Zippered, dedicated laptop sleeve protects laptops up to 15 inches
- Padded phone pocket keeps the lines of communication safe
- Electronics pocket protects your tunes
- Exterior tricot stash pocket for you un-scratchables
- Vertical front stash pocket for easy access to the essentials
- Removable sternum strap for added support
Share your thoughts
The North Face Singletasker Backpack
I'm looking for a good backpack for school....
I'm looking for a good backpack for school. It needs to fit a laptop, notebook, water bottle and a sweater comfortably. I'm also quite a petite girl, so would this backpack be too big?
Should be good to go with that load in size but this model does not have a side exterior elastic mesh water bottle holder although you could store one in the back slash pocket. If the bottle leaks, you are pretty much screwed though and it isn't convenient to reach like a side mesh pocket when you are wearing the pack. Good luck at school.
Will this fit my 15.6 inch Asus laptop? Laptop Dimensions L x W x H: 14.90 x 9.90 x 1 inches