The North Face Single-Track II Trail Running Shoe - Women's
- Detail Images
Kiss super-sore heels goodbye.
Sprint up the trail, scramble over boulders, and reach the summit in comfort when you wear The North Face Women's Single-Track II Trail Running Shoe. Designed to bag peaks, this lightweight trail running shoe has Snake Plate technology to help reduce stone bruising while still retaining overall comfort and flexibility.
- Abrasion-resistant, tight-weave mesh fabric allows your foot to breathe exceptionally well while keeping out small debris
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system ensures a secure, custom fit
- An OrthoLite Northotic footbed offers comfortable support
- Cradle technology provides heel cushioning and stability
- Neutral, low-profile midsole furnishes a natural stride turnover
- TPU Snake Plate technology lends forefoot protection while trail running over rocky terrain
- Tenacious Grip rubber outsole delivers grippy traction on loose terrain