- Detail Images
Let the boy run, but not in any shoe.
- Durable UltraTac rubber outsole grips the muddy trail and slick rocks, whether he hikes or runs through the wild
- Tough synthetic upper features breathable mesh to expel interior sweat vapor and prevent blisters
- Die-cut EVA midsole cushions the impact of long trails and gravel roads
- Quick-lace drawcord provides easy on-off and an even fit throughout the whole shoe
- Reflective material on the toe and heel make him more visible when running on roads in the fading daylight
Share your thoughts
These run big and really don't work for narrow feet. They look great and are probably good shoes if they fit your foot.
Great Looking Shoe. Poor on durability.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is an update after 3 months of use: (see below for original opinion)
After only 3 months of what I would call normal wear and tear for a 12 yr old, the toe caps have begun to peel off, and the shoe seems to be losing support in all areas. (Very flimsey) I was hoping for more durability after having TNF Hedgehogs (which are awesome) last so well for him the entire year before as his main "go to" shoe. I returned these to BC for a full refund. Thanks BC for allowing it. My loyalty grows deep. :)
My 12 yr old uses these as a trail running shoe & he loves them. I think they actually inspire him to run more. I asked him what he likes about them, and he says, "They're just cool!" -ha.
Look at him go!
Bought these for my seven year old son. He believes that he runs faster now and will challenge anyone!
Bought this shoe as a lightweight hiking shoe for my son. He likes them so much, he wears them everyday! Very functional with cool colors.