- Detail Images
Travel swiftly and comfortably.
- Lightweight minimal upper construction and TPU-welded support overlays lend a lightweight feel
- A neutral, low-profile midsole allows a natural stride turnover
- Welded C-Delta metatarsal fit system gives you a secure custom fit
- Dual-density, compression molded EVA midsole and Northotic footbed renders a supportive and comfortable fit
- Lightly protective toe cap and high-abrasion rubber heel offer protection against trail debris
- TPU and EVA Cradle technology furnish heel cushioning and stability over sketchy, uneven terrain
- Tenacious Grip sole supplies a solid footing on rocky or hard-packed trails
Share your thoughts
Lightweight but tough
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I've worn these shoes running on both pavement and trails and they've been great. The treading is great on rocks and loose gravel, and there's a good amount of cushioning in the sole. There's not much of an arch, but a slip-in insole does the trick just fine. If you're new to trail running, these are hard to beat!
The North Face Single-Track Hayasa Trail
light and nimble
These have good support and fit my heel and ankle really well (no blisters or breaking-in period), great traction, and a good tongue and lacing system for cushion and comfort even when you lace them up quite snug. I mostly use them on trails/dirt with the occasional pavement "approach" of two miles or less.
when i first put these on i thought they would just be too light for running in rugged terrain. they quickly have become my favorite trail running shoe and around town show also.