- Detail Images
Kicks for conquering the trail.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex uppers keep your feet ultra-dry and comfortable in wet, rainy conditions
- Abrasion-resistant, tight-weave mesh fabric uppers and a tongue scree collar block out small rocks and trail debris
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system provides a secure, custom fit
- OrthLite Northotic footbeds give you comfort and support
- Cradle technology furnishes cushioning and stability throughout
- Neutral, low-profile midsoles allow natural stride turnover
- TPU Snake Plate technology reduces stone bruising while retaining the shoes' flexibility
- Tenacious Grip sticky rubber outsoles afford you solid traction on wet, sketchy terrain
Share your thoughts
The North Face Single-Track GTX XCR II
warm and dry
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I needed a running shoe for winter. This sneaker is very warm and waterproof. I've been running in single digit, snowy conditions and its been great. Also has a good tread. It is a stiff shoe, so when I'm on paved roads it can feel a little clunky, but the sturdiness definitely helps get me through the sloppy/snowy parts. Also, it's more of a magenta color, not purple like the picture. Overall, I love the shoe for its warmth and attractive look.
Will this running shoe provide enough...
Will this running shoe provide enough support for a high arch?
Dry in Oregon
Great shoes that have kept my feet dry while walking hiking etc. in the rain. Fit is good except for the cover that goes over the tongue to keep out rocks, dirt etc is a little tight for my high arch foot. This makes it tough to slip on even with the laces loose. Very comfortable once on. I would recommend these shoes as well other North Face shoes.