Solo shelter for intrepid trekkers.
It's truly simple. When you're going ultralight and untethered, you go with The North Face Simple Bivy. This sleek bivy features DryWall, strong, weather-resistant, lightweight construction, so you stay dry and comfortable when conditions get rough and open mesh over the face, so you can breathe the pristine air. The extra-large head area offers enough space to store a small pack and gear, for a minimalist's version of essential shelter.
- Strong DryWall canopy of polyester ripstop with 1200mm hydrostatic head gives you protective shelter and lightweight comfort
- Polyester no-see-um mesh panel over the head lets you breathe easy as you dream the night away
- Durable nylon taffeta with 3000mm PU coating and water-resistant finish keeps the wet earth from seeping into your peaceful sleep
- Extra-large head area accommodates small packs and gear like a mini vestibule
- Fully taped seams on canopy and floor keep out pesky leaks and chilly drafts
- Four exterior loops let you anchor in to keep bivy in place