- Detail Images
- Heatseeker Aero throughout the body, shoulders, and arms features DWR-coated polyester ripstop to fend off cold wind and light moisture
- Soft, smooth nylon taffeta lining feels great against the skin if you're wearing only a tee and glides smoothly over layers in colder temps
- Fleece side panels offer substantial warmth with a high level of breathability
- Elastic binding at the cuffs and hem help keep body heat in and chilly air out
Share your thoughts
Light, comfortable yet warm. Highly recommend!
Great jacket BUT not warm enough for WI
This jacket is another geat North Face jacket. It's light weight and warm. I think it will be fine for spring, fall, and the warmer winter days, but not for the worst Wisconsin has to offer.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
A great jacket for everyday use that provides just the right amount of warmth while looking great at the same time! My son loves his!