- Detail Images
A shift in the traditional model for skate- and flat-pedal shoes.
- Perforated leather and breathable nylon mesh upper helps to keep your foot cool
- Leather has a PU coating to repel light moisture and precipitation
- Accordion forefoot gussets allow for greater flexibility for standing on your toes on pedals or scrambling through a scree field
- Heel cushioning, OrthoLite footbed, and Combi-Last construction provide a stable platform underfoot while absorbing impact
- Tenacious Grip/Smearacle outsole uses sticky rubber in the center of your foot for pedal traction, and durable rubber around the perimeter for greater durability
Share your thoughts
Love this shoe.
I was wearing a pair of worn-out Wildcats as my day-to-day shoe, but they finally blew out so I bought these. They're fantastic. I'm on my feet all day at work and they broke in in about six hours, and they've been really comfortable since. They're holding up well, they stick to bike pedals well, they're doing everything I expect from a shoe. They even come with two colors of laces in case you want to mix them up. I really have nothing bad to say about them.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just got these in the black and red, as for quality they seem really well built and provide good arch and heel support. My only complaint is they're super tight right out of the box, but I have wide feet. I'm hoping they'll wear in some as opposed to squeezing my feet into oblivion. After a living with them for some time I'll make sure to update this as to how they pan out.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought them a couple weeks ago and love them. They are extremely comfortable and are made pretty well. My only complaint is the front mesh pattern on my shoes doesnt line up straight on either shoes, which isnt a huge deal but for someone who is OCD it annoys me a decent amount. I love everything else about it.
way shifty my friends
alright so a little heads up on these shoes, I got them for free, but they were fresh outta the box. I really didn't have much expectation for them but after a month of wearing them they were probably the best shoes I have ever owned . ever. defiantly went to the North Face in Spokane, WA and bought 2 more pair of the Green/grey ones. but heads up Mt. Bikers. if your feet are wide, they might rub up against your crank arm by tour peddles so just watch out for that. and It will rub off the outside leaving white marks by the big toe big knuckle on your foot. but only on the show, not on your actual foot dude. really good shoe, try them out for sure!