Get up, get down, get on with it.
Light when you need to be, fully featured when you don't, and burly all the time, The North Face's Shadow 40+10 Backpack is a peak bagger's dream. Designed to handle all sorts of conditions and objectives, its tough roll-top design accommodates up to 50L of gear, so you can be prepared for the unknown, but cinches and compresses down to 40L if you're more interested in traveling light. Even better, the removable framesheet, removable hip belt, and removable water-resistant pocket let you trim even more fat, so you can hit the heights and make it back down before things heat up or storms roll in. Compression straps keep the whole package tight, while integrated trekking pole/ice axe holders help you stay prepared for long days or slick ascents.
- Bag more peaks with a pack that won't weigh you down
- Accommodates up to 50 L of weekend backpacking gear
- Compresses to 40 L for short treks or lighter travel
- Hydration sleeve and bladder keep you hydrated
- Integrated tool carrying pockets keep gear organized
- Removable hip belt and frame sheet save weight
- Removable waterproof pocket keeps electronics dry
- Item #TNF036L