When you’re testing the limits of your endurance, you don’t want to test the limits of your feet’s pain tolerance.
- Stability-oriented Terrain Harness construction supports medium arches and keeps pronators on the level
- Thrust Chassis utilizes interlocking structural elements to absorb shock and provide mechanical assistance
- Ortholite Northotic footbed keeps your heels and arches content miles down the trail
- Snake Plate winds across the forefoot to provide just enough rigidity and also flex with each step
- Dual-density cushioned midsole and ultrATAC carbon rubber outsole blend cushion and traction
- Proportioned specifically for the female foot
Share your thoughts
love these sneakers HOWEVER they come up really high on the back of your heel & give me blisters.....have to put in orthotics (which there's room for) w/northface footbeds on top in order to avoid bleeding.....bandaids don't work. they are super attractive color wise. the toe runs pretty wide so if your foot is super narrow these are not the sneaker for you.
less than impressed.
These running shoes aren't terrible, but they're not great. I had another pair of North Face running shoes before these which I LOVED. I ran 2 half-marathons in them and wore them out so I decided to try another pair of TNF shoes, only to be disappointed. They do not offer much flexibility for my feet while running. I thought that after several times of wearing them I may be able to break them in and make them more comfortable, but I've worn them about 15 times now and they still feel about the same. I should know by now that truly good running shoes don't need to be "broken in." They also seem to run slightly large, maybe a half-size larger.