- Detail Images
An essential layering option for your many winter days in the mountains.
- Nylon and polyester outer doesn't shred at the sight of other zippers or climbing gear
- Compressible 600-fill down insulation traps heat without adding a lot of bulk to your winter getup
- Baffles help keep the down in place over many seasons of constant use
- Full-length front zipper permits venting when you heat up in the cold
- Elastic hem further seals out the frigid air
- Two zippered hand pockets hold skiing or daily accessories close at hand
- Weighing just 12 ounces, this lightweight down vest packs into its own left pocket for easy transportation and storage
Share your thoughts
Is the North Face Santiago Vest zip-in...
Is the North Face Santiago Vest zip-in compatible with an outer shell?
Fits well and looks good. I normally wear a L, but a M fit better with this jacket (even with a sweater or bulky clothes under).
Outstanding Shopping Experience
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
When I purchased this vest, it was my first experience shopping with Backcountry and I was EXTREMELY impressed. Within hours of submitting my order, I received email confirmation that the order had not only been processed but was shipped and on its way. This was during the peak of Christmas shopping season and I had left my order quite late, yet I still received the item within a couple of days of submitting the order. The vest was terrific - exactly what I expected based on the info on the website. Unfortunately, it was a gift and it didn't quite work out for the recipient so I had to return it. The return process was equally quick and easy. I would shop at Backcountry again in a heartbeat.