- Detail Images
A rugged organizer for the female bike commuter.
The North Face designed the Women's Sabrina Rucksack so you can organize everything you need in the morning, hop on your bike, and ride through town with your stuff ready at a moment's notice. The top-access closure lets you get in and out of your pack faster than you can switch gears, and the laptop sleeve's side and top access give you options for removing your electronic brain. There's also a daisy chain in the front of the pack made specifically for U-locks so commuting is a breeze.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and a women-specific fit for comfort
- Top closure allows quick and easy access
- Made with 900D polyester with MegaPU coating so your stuff stays dry
- Laptop pocket (top/internal or side/external access), two external hook-and-loop pockets with organizers, and a hidden stash pocket in the spine channel
- Daisy chain in front designed specifically for U-locks
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This backpack is terrific! It fits way more than it looks like it can. I had a laptop, pair of sneakers, sweats, shorts, shirt, mini tripod, SLR camera w/lens attached, separate lens, wallet and computer cord with plenty of room for more stuff. Not sure of the water resistance claim since it hasn't gotten wet yet. Despite how heavy the bag was to pick up, it didn't feel heavy on my back.