Run those calories off.
The North Face Men's Sabertooth 1/2-Zip Long-Sleeve Top will keep you performing at your highest level. The polyester blend feels warm while you run on chilly mornings, and the DWR finish resists light rain. The side panels feature a Superstretch element so you can pump your arms on the uphill and twist and turn freely when you join a pick-up soccer game at the park.
- Polyester blend will keep you warm in the cold
- DWR finish resists showers and light rain
- Side panels include TKA Superstretch to give you a large range of motion while you do what you love
- Half-length zip allows you to cool off if you get too warm
- Chest pocket for media, wallet, keys, or whatever you need to keep moving
Share your thoughts
Is it light enough that on warmer days it...
Is it light enough that on warmer days it wont burn you up?
This is a nice item, and I'd say it is a thinner piece that would be nice for the breezy days.
But if you plan on doing anything remotely aerobic in this on a remotely warm day, you'll heat up.
800.409.4502 ext 4055
Does the north face saber tooth have a...
Does the north face saber tooth have a draw string at the waist? please let me know. THANKS!!
This jacket does have a draw string at the waist.