- Detail Images
Look good and feel comfortable while you carve turns.
- Water-resistant Apex ClimateBlock 3-layer soft shell fabric helps protect you from the wet during a light snowstorm
- Breathable, stretchy softshell fabric ensures you don't overheat when you carry your skis to the lodge and gives you plenty of unrestricted mobility for buckling your boots
- A slim flare and low-rise boot cut flatters your curves and shows off your mountain style
- An adjustable waistband offers you a just-right fit
- Boot gaiters block out snow
- Multiple pockets stash your hotel key, cell, and cash
Share your thoughts
A dark black and generous fit. They flare from calf so easy to pull up and down over the boot. If I could order again would get size smaller. They are great quality and look good with or without thermal layer underneath.
when will there be black med short...
when will there be black med short available???
Hey Denise. Your best bet for a quick answer to stock questions will be to open a chat session with a BC. The link is at the top of the page. Best of luck.
Hi there. I am looking at the North Face...
Hi there. I am looking at the North Face STH pant for skiing/snowshoing, etc. Any thoughts?
They should work fine for your intended purpose.
Hi, Will there be more regular XS in black...
Hi, Will there be more regular XS in black available?
We do not have any on order at this time.
there are one pair at REI in anchorage.... I need med short or medium any ideas