- Community Images
- Sleek look and design allow you to dress the Runaway up or down when you attend a concert in the park or hike with friends
- Lightweight PrimaLoft Eco quilted insulation keeps you warm on early morning hikes or chilly evenings
- DWR finish helps shield you from the light rain or wet
- Internal drawcord gives you a secure fit
- Two hand pockets and one zippered back pocket securely stashes your small essentials
Share your thoughts
Angel in the Runaway Skirt
Angel Collinson and the Runaway Skirt
Can't wait for the weather to turn cold!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've always wanted an insulated skirt, and when I spotted this, I finally jumped. The price is right, and I didn't want down since it seems like it would be harder to launder. Now I'm just waiting for it to get colder so I can wear it!! The fit is great -- maybe a tad on the large side but it has a hidden drawcord at the waist to hold it in place.