Style and performance come together in this waterproof breathable shell.
Since you flash big pow lines, you may as well dress the part with The North Face Men's Rugher Jacket. The Rugher features a faux-denim, work-wear aesthetic that sets you apart from the norm while its innovative respirator collar helps solve goggle fogging and moisture buildup when you're charging down a massive pow field. The North Face also equipped the Rugher with a waterproof breathable shell and tons of pockets so you stay well-protected from the elements and have access to snack or two.
- Waterproof breathable HyVent tech and fully-taped seams seal out fat fluffy flakes, wet slush, and sleet while you drop into a powdered chute
- HyVent tech utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability
- Strategically placed Heatseeker insulation (80g around the torso and 60g in the sleeves) traps heat to keep you warm while keeping your arms mobile
- Smooth taffeta, tricot, and mesh lining wicks moisture away and makes it easy to layer
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat while you shred nonstop pow lines
- Respirator collar panel facilitates one-way airflow through the jacket collar to help reduce goggle fogging and moisture buildup
- Adjustable fixed hood shields your face from the elements
- Snap-down powder skirt with clip integration, hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs, and an adjustable hem system with hidden hem-cord locks seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your tunes, wallet, cell, snacks, and other small essentials
- Wrist accessory pocket comes with a goggle cloth to keep your view clear
Share your thoughts
Great cold weather boarding jacket!
Very warm, wind/water proof. You can zip it all the way to the top and there is shammy lining to protect your face and vents so moisture doesnt build up. Ipod pocket, and has a goggle rag. For $194 it's a steal! What it lacks in flashy style it makes up for in function!