Pack it up.
- E-Vap back panel with airflow channel allows ventilation
- Large main compartment offers quick top-access to gear, while generous front and side pockets store extra additions
- Stowable waist belt helps add support and secure pack during travel or hikes
- Dedicated laptop compartment utilizes Neoprene tablet sleeve to help protect your computer
- Leather lash points add last-minute storage options
Share your thoughts
Great design and workmanship.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just got it in the mail. The bag sports a great looking design and is made extremely well.
There's a slot for laptops and the front pocket has smaller pockets inside it to put your phone, wallet, etc although I probably wouldn't put it there.
Can't find any faults with it.
Great Backpack worth the $$$
Got mine in the mail worth the wait and cash its extremely durable and can fit my laptop and school books easily. Plan on taking this bag camping this summer. My laptop remains dry and cool even in harsh wet weather.
What is the waterproofing like on this...
What is the waterproofing like on this bag? I understand that the bottom is waterproof but how about the rest of the bag?
I've had this pack for a few months now. A couple of my buddies and I went for a late night hike and ended up in the pouring rain (I'm talking torrential). I had my camera, phone, etc in the pack and to my surprise it was dry as a bone.
I'm in love with this pack.
What is the length and width if this...
What is the length and width if this daypack?
Bottom Width: 12 in
Middle Width: 12 in
Top Width: 12 in
Depth: 6 in
Height: 20 in
Strap Length: 36 in
Strap Drop: 18 in
Handle Length: 6 in
Handle Drop: 2 in