The North Face Riderarchy Pant - Women's
- Detail Images
Rise above the weather.
Dominate the steeps and park wearing The North Face Women's Ridearchy Pant. Your rise to the top is aided by the waterproof breathable protection you get from the HyVent two-layer shell and the pant's Heatseeker Eco insulation, which adds warmth on chilly lift rides and exposed ridges. And while it sports a trendy low rise in the front, The North Face wisely added a high-rise back to ensure you don't get any unexpected surprises when you bend over to strap in.
- Chimney Venting system improves airflow through the pant: stretch mesh in the upper section of the leg gaiter allows cool, dry air to enter the pant and warm, moist air to exit through upper inseam zip vents
- Adjustable waist tab dials in the fit
- Gripper elastic on gaiter keeps powder out of pant, while StretchVent upper section moves with you in the park
- Reinforced cuffs help protects your hems from damage
- RECCO reflector may aid ski patrol in the event of a slide
- Compatible with Pant-a-Lock feature on powder skirts of TNF jackets
- Includes 'Know Boundaries' sewn-in tag that provides a quick checklist for packing for a backcountry adventure