A waterproof, breathable one-piece rain suit that supplies protection in the hardest downpours and from puddle splashes.
Bundle your little gal up in The North Face Infant Girls' Resolve Rain Suit when there's a 70% chance of rain during your short hike into the backcountry. Its waterproof breathable 2L HyVent membrane and fully taped seams fend off light to heavy raindrops while you both enjoy a breath of fresh air. Its fixed hood, hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs, and elasticized cuff and leg openings also keep out the elements while the Resolve's asymmetrical center-front entry with hook-and-loop placket makes it easy to get your baby in and out of the suit.
- HyVent 2-layer membrane, fully taped seams
- 70D nylon ripstop face fabric
- Asymmetrical center-front zip entry with hook-and-loop placket
- Fixed hood
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Elasticized cuff and leg openings
- Reflective piping at hood
- Inseam: 10in
- Average Weight: 5oz