- Waterproof and breathable HyVent fabric keeps him dry during a rainy hike or walk to school
- Fully sealed seams locks out leaks where other pants let them in
- Tough nylon shell puts up with the bumps and bruises of the everyday life of an active boy
- Mesh lining feels soft against stin and enhances breathability
- Quarter-zips on legs make it easy to pull pant on over shoes
- Hook-and-loop tabs at the ankles seal out drafts and slow down crawling critters
- Zips on hand pockets keep important items from falling out
- Item #TNF8107
- Q & A
Appears to be well-made high-quality however was considerably too short for our needs.
Solid rain pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL (18-20)
I am a short woman and I have a lot of trouble finding rain pants for biking that fit me. These pants seem to be well-constructed and the waterproofing is very good so far. The XL size fits well over my jeans and a belt and the bottoms unzip enough that they easily pull on over shoes. My only complaint is that the velcro on the cuffs doesn't wrap all the way around so I can't get them as tight to my ankles as I'd like to for riding, but so far they've stayed out of the way of the chain. I'm hoping that they will last through a lot of riding even though that may not be the main purpose they're designed for.
What is the difference between # tnf6238...
What is the difference between # tnf6238 and # tnf8107 ?
The North Face Resolve Pants.