Extra degrees so you can keep your winter wits about you.
- Nylon (30D) shell doesn't shred at the sight of other zippers or climbing gear
- 133g PrimaLoft Eco (at least 50% recycled polyester) insulation keeps heat inside
- Baffles help keep the insulation in place over time
- Tall collar, 28-inch length, and hem cinch cord further seal out the cold
- Full-length front zipper permits venting when you heat up in the cold
- Two zippered hand pockets and a chest pocket hold skiing or daily accessories close at hand
- Vest zips into compatible shell jackets from The North Face (sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Used this as a layer while in cold Glacier travel - great kit and worth the bucks
Great vest for the price paid 69.27! Not a puffy vest but still warm, I wear it when temps are in the 20's. I'm 5'10, 215 and the XL fit perfect. I wear it all the time!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Comfortable, light and stylish. I think it is better than the Micro Puff Vest, but Pata has discontinued that product and raise the price of nano puff vest to $149. Although this Redpoint Vest uses Primaloft ECO, it's 133g class, and it's warmer than the nano puff
- Gender: Male
Well, I like this thing but now that I have a Patagonia Down Vest, I don't wear this that often. It's not that warm and the fit is regular or maybe even a little relaxed. I'm 6'1, 165 lbs and I wear a medium.
The pocket is nice and you do get nice drawstrings.