- Detail Images
- A DWR coating helps protect you from the wet during a light snowstorm
- PrimaLoft One insulation garners you warmth, so you have no problem having fun in frigid temps
- An adjustable hood for convenience
- An alpine fit provides plenty of mobility and gives you a non-bulky look
- Multiple pockets for you to store your small essentials
- A smooth fabric finish for easy layering beneath your shell
Share your thoughts
Just tried on the jacket. Great feeling. The jacket is light, but seems warm. It is a bit tight in the hip area. I ordered a Small. Will be returning and looking for a better fit.
this jacket can go out side temp below 30...
this jacket can go out side temp below 30 F ? how do i wash with this jacket ? please tell me detail about wash it thanks
I wouldn't recommend it for sitting around outside if it's much colder than 30F, but for just walking around, you should be able to take it down to 15F or so, maybe a little less.
Oh, and to wash it, look for something called Nikwax tech wash. It should be $10 a bottle or so, and will let you wash your jacket 4 or 5 times.
Having a small problem with outerwear, this is definitely one of my favorites in the collection. Lightweight, easily packed, adjustable hood and warm...makes for a great combo for whatever mother nature might want to throw down.