Sweat all you want; the RDT is determined to stay dry.
- Durable TNF Apex Universal polyester and elastane stretches, breathes, and resists wind and water to keep you active, cool, dry, and warm
- FlashDry technology increases breathability and decreases drying time for optimal skin comfort
- Lightweight brushed tricot backer adds cozy, quick-drying comfort
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in the pocket gives you convenient control when you need that extra protection
- Self fabric cuff tabs let you get a precision fit to block out wind, cold, and water at these openings
- Two hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Granddaughter LOVES this jacket BUT ....
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Gave this NF Osito ultramarine blue jacket to my granddaughter for Christmas. It sheds EVERYWHERE, even after washing per label instructions. My daughter has had to use a lint roller to remove the lint (fleece shedding) from shirts worn under the jacket. My son-in-law spent over an hour CLEANING the fabric upholstery in their car where my granddaughter leaned against the seat with , yes, the NORTH FACE OSITO FLEECE JACKET. The shedding embedded into the fabric and was extremely difficult to clean. Never again..there is definitely a problem with this fleece jacket.
I'm not the only one who has complained (in reviews) about the shedding. Thinking it might be a defect in HER jacket, I returned the first one and Back Country bent over backwards and had me another at my home in 2 days.
After receiving jacket #2 and reading other reviews about the shedding, I contacted BC today about returning the unopened 2nd Osito fleece jacket. Back Country has graciously provided me with an RMA # to return the 2nd jacket for a full refund. This review is in no way a strike against BC but it is indeed against North Face.
We contacted NF and they basically didn't even want to consider replacing etc without sending the jacket to them for "inspection" which could have taken weeks, if not months..no guarantee of anything + WE pay the shipping. By that time, my granddaughter wouldn't have needed the fleece jacket. I have nothing good to say about NF re: this particular jacket; however I have nothing but praise for BACK COUNTRY for the way they have handled my complaint. Thank YOU Back Country!!