- Detail Images
Make those mountain-man moves in barely credible, high-tech comfort.
When you're climbing mountains or rock walls, you need flexibility in your muscles and clothing, and The North Face Men's RDT Softshell Jacket give you that stretchy mobility you require in breathable, quick-drying, lightweight, weather-resistant coverage. Sound too good to be true? That's because FlashDry ultra-comforting technology seems almost like magic. But when you stay quick on your feet and dry in your jacket, you'll believe it. And TNF Apex Universal double weave fends off water, wind, and chill, all with breathable comfort. When the wind gets nasty, tighten up those cuff tabs and hem cord, and you can go about your mountain-loving business.
- Durable TNF Apex Universal 90D polyester and elastane double weave stretches, breathes, and resists wind and water to keep you active, cool, dry, and warm
- FlashDry technology increases breathability and decreases drying time for optimal skin comfort
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in the pocket gives you convenient control when you need that extra protection
- Bonded self fabric cuff tabs let you get a precision fit to block out wind, cold, and water at these openings
- Two zippered hand pockets secure essentials